Join us for the Grand Opening of the Arizona State Library’s National Library Week Exhibit Monday, April 13th at 9:00am.
Grand Opening Day Programs will include a demonstration of 3D printing, e-books, and the Arizona Memory Project.
Meet representatives from the Library Development, Arizona Talking Book Library, and the State Library of Arizona.
- 9:15am-10:30 Innovation in Libraries: 3D Printing Demonstration
- 11:00-11:45 ONEBOOKAZ: Arizona Authors, Arizona Readers
- 12:00-12:45 Reading Arizona: Ebooks: Explore the Literary Landscape
- 1:00 -1:45 Arizona Talking Book Library: That All May Read
- 2:00 -2:45 Access Arizona’s History and Culture: The Arizona Memory Project
- 3:00-3:45 Where to find that: State publications collection items in AMP
Grand Opening: Monday, April 13, 2015
Exhibit Open Monday, April 13 through Friday, April 17
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: State Library of Arizona, Third Floor Conference Area (by Reading Room 300)
1700 W. Washington St. (State Capitol), Phoenix, AZ 85007