The Transportation Research Board will be offering a FREE webinar on January 26, 2016 that will cover the basics of TRID, the Transportation Research International Documentation database, the world’s largest bibliographic resource on transportation research information.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand what TRID is and how it helps with transportation research
- Perform basic and advanced searches
- Utilize the “search history” feature
- Understand the type of content included in the TRID database
- Submit publications to TRID for including in the database
For more information, or to register, use the link below:
This is an outside event; please follow link above for more information.